Applied & Industrial Metrology
Machining equipment is expensive, and companies invest large sums of money for the most advanced tools to get the job done right. But in order to keep these machines operating at peak performance, they need an expert hand to measure, align and calibrate the sensitive precision components.
Using the most advanced technology and a superior attention to detail, our applied and industrial metrology team not only calibrates and aligns your machining equipment, but also has decades of experience in the repair, rebuilding and upgrading of all types of CNC machinery.
We’re here to keep your investment in good condition and meet the levels of productivity you need.
When it comes to manufacturing equipment, proper measurement and alignment is everything; it is essential to accuracy, quality and speed.
Our metrology services are performed by industry professionals with a depth of experience, using the most up-to-date technology and an all-inclusive problem solving approach.
Machine and Equipment Installation
Moving and installing a high-capital investment needs to be done with exceptional care and expertise. It’s a job that has to be done right the first time.
Our team of highly skilled and experienced professionals not only provide machinery and equipment moves, levelling services and millwrighting services, they also provide stellar project management. Let us take care of the details.
We also prepare sites and foundations for your equipment moves and installation, including:
- Core Drill Hole Layout
- Unisorb(R) Installation Technologies
- Unisorb Professional Engineering Services
- Onsite Environmental Vibration Analysis
- Vibration Remediation
- Machine Foundations
Machine Tool Calibration
To keep them working properly, machine tools need to be regularly calibrated and levelled precisely. Relocating a machine, increased production and the equipment’s age can all impact the accuracy of your machine’s output.
We offer CNC calibration services, linear and rotary axis calibration, precision laser leveling and laser tracker alignment services to maintain tolerances and prevent any disruption to production.
CNC Repair, Rebuild, and Retrofit Services
Given the level of investment that goes into the purchase of CNC machinery, returning a machine to good working condition often makes more sense than replacement. Our team uses in-depth expertise to repair, rebuild and upgrade all types of CNC machinery–keeping your operation efficient and productive.
Let our experts get you up to speed and properly trained on the use of key pieces of calibration equipment.
We provide training on the following equipment and systems:
- Faro® Laser Tracker
- Renishaw® Calibration Equipment
- Renishaw® Probe Systems
- Leica® Total Station System
NEW PRODUCT SALES
Get in touch with us today for more information about any of the following products:
- Precision measurement and process control
- CMM probes, software and retrofits
- Machine tool probes and software
- Machine calibration and optimization
- Equator™ gauging system
- Styli for probes
A global leader in technology and innovation in measuring and testing technology, offering:
- Spindle Probes for Workpiece Measuring
- Automatic setting of tool dimensions for CNC lathes & mills
- Part measuring for CNC lathes & mills
- Laser Measuring Systems
- Tool Setting Systems
Depend on UNISORB’s® years of experience for:
- Machinery Mounts
- Vibration Isolation Systems
- Anchoring/Alignment Systems
- Professional Engineering Services
- Vibration Analysis Services
- Isolated Foundation Design
- Advanced Grouting Technologies
- CNC Systems: conversational programming for short production series to high-speed CNCs with nanometric accuracy.
- Servo Drive Systems: manufactured and integrated digital drive systems that regulate a large variety of motors.
- Feedback Systems: featuring an enclosed steel-tape linear encoder of up to 50 meters with absolute technology and 10 nm resolution.
- DRO Systems: Advanced features, designed to optimize the performance of milling machines, lathes, boring mills, EDM machines and grinders.