Omega Morgan offers creative and intelligent solutions for your crane needs. We have knowledgeable and experienced crane operators. All of them are NCCO Certified. Our full fleet has a variety of sizes, 12 ton and up to 3200 ton capacity. And we offer turnkey solutions — you’ll have a manager for the entire project from start to finish. State of the art equipment and value engineering for all of Washington and Oregon.
VESSEL TRANSPORT & PICK
- INDUSTRY Chemical
- EQUIPMENT USED 100-Ton Dual Lane Trailer, LT 1400 Crane
- Description Transported vessel from Port of Longview to chemical plant in Longview, WA. Configured OM lane loader to 18’6” wide to reduce ride height of vessel. Picked vessel from trailer and set in place onto 12’ high pedestal.
- Onsite evaluations for any job
- Highest quality fully-operated crane service
- Experienced hands-on oilers, riggers, bellmen and power line spotters
- Safe and efficient crane mobilizations for time sensitive jobs
- Clean and well maintained fleet of cranes and support
- Pricing transparency – no hidden costs
- Responsive and on time
- All terrain cranes 90 ton - 550 ton
- Lattice boom crawler cranes available 100 ton – 1600 ton
- Ring cranes available up to 3200 ton
- Rough terrain cranes available for bare or operated rental from 30 ton – 150 ton