Hillsboro, OR, US
Omega Morgan is currently seeking a Maintenance Clerk to join our team. This will be a 3-9 month project with a Monday – Friday 8 AM-4:30 PM schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assures the availability of parts in a cost-effective manner.
• Maintains fleet records on inventory levels, preventive maintenance schedules, and corrective maintenance performed on all units.
• Inputs fleet information into the computerized fleet management system daily.
• May act as a point of contact with vendors to order, receive and ensure payment for goods and services.
• Prepares truck purchase orders for management approval, including the assignment of general ledger codes.
• Receives, tags, stocks and dispenses parts to mechanics according to Corporate and Regional policy and local operating procedures.
• Reviews purchase orders with accounting to ensure accuracy and proper payment of invoices.
• Produces various productivity and usage reports for management review.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with the team to achieve safety goals.
• Reconciles Dossier financial data to Lawson general ledger.
• Supports the Fleet Manager with analysis of fleet operations reports. This includes analyzing data, identifying trends and outliers, and correcting mistakes where appropriate. Resolves data errors and escalates other’s errors to management for comparison against identified critical objectives and standards.
• May assist with the organization and inventory of the parts.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Experience and/or Education…
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Related experience in a maintenance/trucking/crane industry.
• Minimum of 1 year of general office experience or equivalent training.
• Fluent in MS Excel, and other office products.