Hillsboro, OR, US
As our Accounting Manager, you will work with our Finance Team and other key teams on all finance and accounting functions and ensure our monthly close process is quick, efficient and accurate. From financial reporting and process improvement, you will engage with all key stakeholders across our organization and have an opportunity to wow them with your unwavering commitment to value added results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ other duties as assigned…
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting, and ensuring there is a redundant process for backup in every critical operation.
- Oversee the posting and maintenance of general ledger accounts, payroll transactions, accounts payable and general ledger adjustments.
- Provide financial analysis statements including monthly balance sheets, income statements, cash flows statements, and actual to budget and last year variance analysis.
- Collect and provide information for audit inquiries and give assistance to auditors.
- Treasuring management and daily cash flow analysis.
- Manage Billing, A/R and A/P departments (four employees).
- Perform other related activities as assigned.
Required Experience and/or Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 6 years of general accounting experience and 2-5 years accounting management experience
- Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail with multiple priorities
- Ability to retain a good attitude even when under pressure
Interested? Feel free to fill out the application below.