Hillsboro, OR, US
- Receive products into warehouse and place into inventory management system (WMS)
- Unload trucks using pallet jack and forklift safely and efficiently
- Gather and maintain all data relative to receiving and delivery activities
- Inventory existing warehouse items, input into WMS
- Adhere to strict safety protocol/requirements
- Perform additional duties as required and/or requested
AS NEEDED, BE THE BACKUP DISPATCHER
- Ensure employees report to work as scheduled and complete and file paperwork.
- Report concerns, violations or issues to the Operations Manager.
- Plan, schedule, and assigns crews to work activities.
- On-call for emergencies and weekends as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Schedule, route and dispatch trucks and labor personnel to job sites
- Ensures that employees being dispatched to specific jobs have appropriate training and certifications
- Ensure that daily paperwork is processed by end of shift and completes are municipality reporting
- Computer and internet literacy, including familiarity with Excel spreadsheets, Calendar and Mail
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as well as independently
- Good communication skills and ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to move efficiently in a fast-paced environment and while maintaining quality and accuracy
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Maintain your forklift certification
- High School Education preferred
- 1-2 years of Warehouse experience preferred
- 1-2 years of Forklift operating experience preferred
- Scheduling experience
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Valid Oregon Driver’s License with safe driving history
- Ability to work on your feet for the majority of your shift
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs unassisted
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Ability to follow instructions and safety procedures
- Organized and ability to work independently & as a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintain a clean neat, and organized work environment
- Effective time management skills