Hillsboro, OR, US
The Sales Operations Coordinator works as part of the sales staff; primarily performing administrative tasks, activities and responsibilities that support, enable, and drive the front-line sales teams to sell better, faster, and more efficiently. This role can be a training ground to advance into outside sales or project management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ other duties as assigned…
- Be a primary point of contact for incoming customer calls and distribute requests to the appropriate sales team member
- Assist in producing quotes, creating work orders, and reconciling customer billing/invoicing
- Attend project related meetings with clients and sales team members
- Provide assistance with job/project planning coordination between sales and operations
- Track job performance against the plan on assigned projects and report on them to sales, operations, and clients as needed
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Pro-active approach to problem-solving
Required Experience and/or Education
- Associates Degree preferred, or 2 years of experience in sales and operational support or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office programs, experience in Customer Resource Management (CRM) programs