Hillsboro, OR USA
This is a new position in our Industrial Services Department. The successful candidate will help the operations manager and Safety Director stay compliant with our safety training needs, documentation, and training schedule. No safety training experience required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with safety managers and operations personnel to ensures employees are notified of their ongoing training needs.
- Coordinate with all levels of management and employees.
- Maintain a tracking system for all required deliverables.
- Ensure all incidents, accidents and injuries are added to the incident management database.
- Schedule and attend (if possible) incident reviews and take minutes/; add information from the incident form to data tracker and follow-up with action items until closure.
- Coordinate applicable training and meetings as required.
- Coordinate ordering and managing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) with Safety Director.
- Assist with Safety Orientation/Onboarding new employees.
- Provide a variety of administrative requests from Project Managers and EHS Managers.
Required Experience and/or Education…
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- 5 Year’s in an administrator role
- 2 Year’s in safety