Boise, ID, US
The Outside Salesperson is responsible for prospecting and then selling Omega Morgan “engineered moving solution” services to business and industrial establishments or individuals in person and over the telephone by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop long term relationships with customers.
- Coordinate job walks and assist with customer bids/estimates to accurately price projects.
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions documented in company CRM.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation.
- Skills required in working with customers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Complete company required reporting in a timely manner.
- Virtually attend sales meetings.
- Uses job-appropriate PPE.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from Supervisor.
- Build and maintain customer relationships to maximize the sales of Omega Morgan’s “engineered moving solution” services.
- Heavy prospecting and cold calling until a stable client base is established.
- Follow up on leads to build a solid customer base of reoccurring business.
- Estimate and manage projects to ensure company margin targets are achieved.
- Assist in managing projects to minimize risk and ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Organize all project information to ensure that work orders have all the necessary information.
- Assist with collections and accounts receivable.
- Work closely with the operations team to facilitate the transition from sales to execution.
Required Experience and/or Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 4 years of experience in sales or a comparable field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of experience and understanding of rigging and millwright fields.
- Customer Resource Management (CRM) software preferred.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.