Pay Range: $30-35 DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays.
As a mechanic, you will perform work of considerable difficulty in the repair and maintenance of vehicles, semis, trailers, and equipment. You will also perform related work as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ other duties as assigned…
- Know how to operate specific mechanical systems including electronics, hydraulics, and air brakes.
- Running diagnostics on different vehicles and equipment.
- Regular inspections and scheduled maintenance.
- Complete any repairs that are needed such as repairing worn-out machine parts, etc.
- Daily maintenance and repair logs.
- Removes unsafe equipment from facility operating area and notifies supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS…
- 3+ years diesel mechanic experience
- Must own their own tools.
- Knowledge in the repairs semi-trucks/trailers
- Experience working with air brakes, electrical, fuel systems and hydraulics.
- Must be qualified to perform a DOT inspection on trucks and trailers.
- Ability to use hand and power tools to repair trucks and trailers.
- Ability to read repair manuals.
- Valid drivers license.
- Excellent mechanical repair skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to operate a computer.