Pay Range: $35-50 DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off , Paid Holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates tractor trailers and other necessary equipment including loading and unloading.
- Supports operations by moving objects of size and weight, and installing and dismantling equipment.
- Reads and follows plans, material lists and guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
- Place equipment on trailers for loading and off-loading.
- Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety.
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use
- Report to customers or managers on the progress of the job, the estimated time left to complete the work and evaluations of employees.
- Fulfills all regular and advanced installations/construction duties, including project layout, and completes paperwork in a timely manner.
- Organizes, supervises, leads, and trains employees to complete projects within established guidelines and timeframe.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain-falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Inspect rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
- Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed, brings problems to the attention of the Operations Manager, Superintendent, Safety Director, or HR Representative.
- Follows daily Driver 1/2 procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and trainings.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Check with Dispatch at end of job for further duties or end of day
- Regularly communicates with maintenance staff about repairs and maintenance needs on major pieces of equipment on assigned job.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Must have a CDL
- Basic mechanical skills
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Good perception of math applications; weights, balances, and measurements
- Flexible schedule, able to travel, work out of town, weekends and work overtime
- Respectfully takes direction from supervisor
- Uses job appropriate PPE
- Enforces and complies with all company and client required safety policies and procedures.
- Basic and advanced rigging techniques.
- Ability to read and create drawings and lifting plans.
- Understand tools required for the job and the purpose of the tools
- Work onsite at customer locations, as needed.