Position: Chief Financial Officer Job Site: Hillsboro, Oregon
Financial reporting framework
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance, Accounting, and Information Systems functions of the organization.
Strategic financial leadership
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
Risk mitigation and compliance
Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Coaching and team development
- Reviews performance, provides coaching and counseling, mentoring, etc. as required to increase present performance; identifies development needs.
- Actively manages career development of direct reports.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Champions realization of shared values in day to day business practices.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
Full-Time Position: 40 hours per week
Education Requirements and Other Requirements: Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Accounting, or Economics; 8 years of experience in financial leadership position in construction,: industrial services, or manufacturing industry to include operational oversight, forecasting and analysis, and strategic planning, including knowledge in strategic management accounting. All knowledge and experience may be gained concurrently and may be gained before, during, or after master’s degree. Requires less than 10% domestic travels.
Qualified applicants please apply online at https://www.omegamorgan.com/about/careers/. Proof of authorization to work in the U.S. required if hired. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully supports affirmative action practices.