Hillsboro, OR USA
Explore the benefits that go hand-in-hand with being an Assistant Project Manager at Omega Morgan. This position will help assist the Project Manager with the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. Incumbent must be able to apply critical thinking, communicate verbal and written communication respectfully, apply attention to detail, commit to quality control, prioritize and multi-task.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Sr. Project Managers and/or Project Manager with day-to-day project tasks.
- Provide project status updates (Progress, Problems, Solutions, Maintaining Timelines, Financial Status and Risk Assessments)
- Assist in preparing project plans, budget, etc.
- Assist with overall scheduling of crews and schedule look-ahead
- Attend required weekly project meetings
- Communicate with customer Construction Coordinators and Intel Project Managers as required
- Perform site walks of the campus to help promote a culture of safety and professionalism
- Participates in preparing proposals.
- Help with all overall project activities as assigned by the Project Manager including planning and coordinating, circumventing/resolving problem areas, ensuring all company/project policies, procedures, and standards are maintained, etc.
- Responsible for contract submittals that are accurate and timely.
- Coordinate with Internal Project Team to find solutions to best fit the customer ( map risks, identify contingency actions and develop risk plans)
Required Experience and/or Education…
- Experience (3-year’s) in the construction industry
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Experience in project management and project estimating
- Basic Microsoft Office experience, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint