Hillsboro, OR USA
The Dispatcher will be the central dispatcher for all segments for Omega Morgan’s Semiconductor work as well as assist in scheduling and be the approver for all employee hours for accuracy and timeliness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with planning, organizing, and scheduling all daily activities for PTM crews.
- Assist in scheduling and approving hours for employees.
- Attend scheduling meetings.
- Work with the software-based scheduler to input crews hours into a computer tracking system.
- Planning/tracking of vacations and off time for field personnel.
- Audit and enter timesheets and other required paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Facilitate emails and phone calls in dispatch.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and/or Education…
- Associates degree or higher; previous dispatch experience a plus
- Available to work 40+ hours per week and able to take calls or texts 24/7
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Prompt and reliable; with excellent organization skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and anticipate issues that need attention.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and follow up with little direction.
- Work under moderate supervision with latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Portray strong communication skills both internally and externally