Fife, WA, US
The Outside Salesperson is responsible for selling Omega Morgan “engineered moving solution” services to business and industrial establishments or individuals in person and over the telephone by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain customer relationships to maximize the sales of Omega Morgan “engineered moving solution” services
- Estimate and manage projects to ensure company margin targets are achieved
- Prospect for new customers (Face to Face cold and warm calling)
- Develop relationships with existing and new customers
- Contact prospects and follow up with leads to build a solid customer base of reoccurring business
- Coordinate job walks and assists with customer bids/estimates to accurately price projects
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions documented in company CRM
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation
- skills required in working with customers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Complete company required reporting in a timely manner
- Attend sales meetings
- Adhere to all company policies
- Uses job-appropriate PPE.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience and/or Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 4 years of experience in sales or a comparable field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of experience and understanding of rigging and millwright fields.
- Customer Resource Management (CRM) software preferred.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.