Full Time, Non-Exempt
Fife, WA, USA
The Morley Machine Tool Alignment division of Omega Morgan is hiring a Laser Tracker Tech. As a Laser Tracker Technician, you will be responsible to perform Laser Tracker measurements on customer tooling, machine tools, and or facilities based on customer standards and requirements, prepare reports from the certifications, and review with customers. Perform other duties such as dimensional layouts and calibrations when required.
Pay Range: $40-48 per hour DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Vacation, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, STD/LTD benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with Laser Trackers to include Leica, API, or Faro desired.
- Proficiency with computers is key and knowledge of Catia V5, SolidWorks, or other solid modeling programs helpful, as well as experience with measurement software packages, to include PolyWorks, Spatial Analyzer.
- Familiarity with both manual and CNC machine tool installations are beneficial.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to clients regarding certifications, at client sites.
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawing, manuals specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerance.
- Use drawings, specs, and/or verbal instructions as well as exercising judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Meet deadlines and document progress.
- Must be flexible, dependable, time conscious, and be able to move from project to project with minimal supervision.
- Must work close with shop and customer management.
- Will be required to work both independently and within a team environment.
Required Experience and/or Education:
- A minimum of two years of work-related Laser Tracker experience
- Required to lift 50 pounds.
- Required to be on your feet for most of the day
- Must be detail-oriented, and self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
- Must have good math skills (trigonometry) to calculate dimensions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, show extreme resourcefulness and problem-solving skills, and perform well under pressure.