Fife, WA, US
The Inside Salesperson is responsible for assisting the Outside Sales Representatives in all administrative aspects of selling work for Omega Morgan. This is a training ground for an outside sales role.
- Support outside sales by taking incoming calls and distributing leads to appropriate sales personnel
- Make outside phone calls to existing clients to verify system information and update as needed
- Perform administrative duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist sales staff in producing quotes
- Assist sales staff in creating work orders
- Assist sales staff in reconciling customer billing/invoicing
- Assist sales staff in estimating
- Assist sales staff filling out prequalification’s including OCIP
- Assist Coordinate with Dispatch
- Assist sales staff in creating Pre-task plans and Job Hazard Analysis
- Answer phones and have ability to work with call-in customers and scoping projects and providing quotes
- Assist in continued development of customer base
- Ability to handle customer’s needs on “on call basis”
- Respectfully takes direction from Supervisor.
- Other Duties as assigned
Required Experience and/or Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 2 years of experience in sales or comparable field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft office suite skills
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Ability to handle customer needs on “on-call basis”
- Ability to Multi task
- Customer Resource Management (CRM) software, Salesforce preferred.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.