Fife, WA, US
Omega Morgan is hiring a CNC Machine Repair Tech for our Morley Machine Tool Alignment division. As a CNC Machine Repair Technician, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, calibrating, troubleshooting and repairing production and building equipment, including but not limited to Multi-Axis CNC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• From specifications, written and oral instructions, install, adjust, maintain, repair, modify and troubleshoot all equipment used in the manufacturing operation.
• Observe, investigate, and diagnose malfunctions and take appropriate corrective actions.
• Respond to maintenance requests; maintain records of all work performed.
• Contribute to the preparation of bid specifications for routine service, repairs, and capital projects.
• Familiarity with both manual and CNC machine tool installations are beneficial.
• Provide technical instruction and assistance to clients at client sites.
• Study blueprints, sketches, drawing, manuals specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerance.
• Use drawings, specs, and/or verbal instructions as well as exercising judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
• Meet deadlines and document progress.
• Must be flexible, dependable, time conscious, and be able to move from project to project with minimal supervision.
• Must work closely with shop and customer management.
• Will be required to work both independently and within a team environment.
Required Experience and/or Education
• A minimum of two years of work-related CNC Machine Repair Technician experience
• Must be detail-oriented, and self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
• Must have good math skills (trigonometry) to calculate dimensions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, show extreme resourcefulness and problem-solving skills, and perform well under pressure. Minimum Qualifications:
• Required to lift 50 pounds.
• Required to be on your feet for most of the day